May 1, 2010

youre a mess in a dress

Flag day wasnt successful afterall, therefore im still at home. Going to singtel shop l8r to fix my blackberry, :( Sucks. And then math tuition aftermath, thinking about my weekends and the week ahead, I totally feel like a no life-er. + Monday's a holiday and all we can do is... Yep, study. *omg* Asked my dad to lock the comp, thats to prevent temptation, heh! And that's all. Blogging out of boredom. I'm still wondering, yes/no. Well maybe. On the 7th of May perhaps. I will call it once and for all, over and done with. I know I've said it many times but oh well, not really easy to let go, you know? You always want people to assure you, but why dont you assure others first? Make em feel like you're someone worth loving, that's when you'll feel right. If you ain't gonna make any move and always waiting for someone else to do it FIRST, then, carry on waiting till the cows come home, even till then, you will see no nothing. It takes 2 hands to clap, MISTER.

No comments:

Post a Comment