May 2, 2010

ITS MAY ALR OMG

Friendship is like peeing on yourself; everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings. -Anon


Wahaha, some quote that is.
---
I failed my Sunday. I wasted it away. Least I played badminton. Felt sooo restless, guess what? I freaking read princess diaries, yes the one by meg cabot, yes the corny one, yes the ones you read in p6, yes yes yes. Surprisingly, it's quite interesting.. OH NO YOU DONT -DONT JUDGE ME.
Mannnnnnnnnnnnnn, felt so motivated to keep a diary like hers too aft reading it, since ive no one to talk to abt some problems, esp problems about the heart, since fel is too busy w hers, ahlai is frisbee1314 and suanzee is a sexist. Seriously. She'll probably go, "AIYA all guys are jerks!" when I'm only halfway through my sentence. WHAAAAAAAAAAT. 've to resort to talking to my diary :( Pathetic ishh m0ii. Am and always will. Kuakuakua~~~ Over & out
p/s: cant wait 4 class retreat I guess!

4 comments:

  1. Must help me with the cookies hor!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA SURE, WHEN? SMS MOI SMS SMS SMS.
    Mingli here

    ReplyDelete
  3. Princess Dairies is not corny!! I have the whole series! Hmph.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! It is corny but its nice to read.

    mingli

    ReplyDelete