Apr 17, 2010

thunder thunder

Should I even be blogging? I shld be studying but my very clever dad is pissing me off, therefore my studying mood is dampen. Thinking of school's tomyum.. Well maybe because my lunch was screwed. Bought an electric fan recently, its green! And it saves me from the weather in school. So worth. I'm gonna start on vectors later since my dad SCREAMED at me to get vectors done, srsly la its just math. "But olevels coming......" Blaa blaa blaa. I'm evil cuz I'm using the internet on my phone when I shldnt, but oh well, issit expensive? Sigh. Bad day bad week but hey look on the bright side! I'm studying, yay!! (Right) as I said, comp's down so bb for real, internett ): maybe if i risk using my bb to come on9 again. Maybe! (Most prob, the cyberworld is addictive) Till then :) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment