Apr 18, 2010

Flickr for?

Fashion

In the picture: YG

FloraClassic

In the picture: Minyan

Pictures were taken by me last year I think, during the dec holidays.

My brother says, "Go add people on flickr la!" Me, "Lazy, mafan, lag. Forget it." Yeap, being lazy is a killer.
Sigh miss the ambience of the dec holidays, where you wake up everyday with no "MINGLI! WAKE UP ALRDY!" *Bangs door* or physco-ing (sp) oneself and listing all the cons of not waking up now while still closing my eyes or "aiya 5 more mins.." Where it'll drag till 30mins ltr, and where you can hang out with your friends without thinking abt hmwk! Ahhhh, speaking of homework, whats veggielim's math hmwk hur? Anyone knows? Peishan huimin laura zee ahlai dont know. :/ Vectors is confusing for now, I hate it, buttt I will conquer it... HOPEFULLY. Curfews on the net till End of Os! BOOHOO. :( Kk I'm out of here!!

If you're wondering why I could blog, my comp decided to give me a chance! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment