Apr 8, 2010

sometimes life is tough and phases of life we’ve to go through are even harder

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Talking to ahlai nao. My mom's helping me comb my hair cuz she feels like it. Haha anyw what Laura said was true, everyone is here in my life for a reason. Personally, ahlai is here in my life to teach me how to comfort people and to teach me things like treasuring someone, suanzee is here to teach me a new way of life from HER perspective, and to stay away from guys, to open my eyes to relationships at this age, Laura was created previously to test my patience last year, honestly, and now she's still here to make me aim higher for my subj ;) My parents are here to teach me and guide me along my route of life, minyan is here to teach me certain things I dont really read abt, ohoh and one more, YOU were here to teach me never to believe anyone so easily anymore :) Weeeee! *Reflections on my results* - I hated it, honestly, freaking sucks! Not up to my standard, I'm not gonna give up even though I didnt do very well, I need to do well for my prelims and Os and all, have to!! Final lap siaaa, need to do well to round up my whole secondary school life. I'll be long gone from the cyber world soon, like next month. And think I'll be changing my link too, hate having public blogs haha. Omggg studies.. excited, some "challenge" I cant wait to conquer HAhahAHha CHEERS! P/s: Looking for (y) math tution.

---

More good looks for you?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

4 comments: