Mar 21, 2010

Today?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

-Is the day I transformed my room table from ____ to _________________, weeeeee! All my books and oversized files can ve a proper place to stay liiaozzxs, feel so freaking "organized". Found a place for my 22 bags as well, fricking. Guess where? Hehe under my bed!! Not literally chuck it under silly, bought big divider-like-boxes from IKEA previously, awesome!! Lub mai roomz, with the biggest and nicest view, awesome table, so organized (Y) Ok shucks jus realised Ive been talking so much abt my table. Whaaaaaat. Studied chem today. Human blood has a pH of 7.4 doood. Love chemistry, "you damn sick sia" people always tell me that whenever I say I likey chem, haha eh not sick k. Is called passion homies! Hahah FAKEEE. Have been spending quite some time with ahlaisotongxiaoseow nwadays as well. No idea why, haahaa. Time flies. CT1's tmrw, exam is sick. Talking abt exams, art exam is sicker. Ive done less than nuts for Os and nothing for commontest1's exam. Ayee everyone also lah so it's okay :) Shall start tmrw, hmmmzz gotta take a break nao! andz ve a kit kat~ Ok I know I know, oldddddddd schooooooooooooooooollllllll~ Bye blogger

2 comments:

  1. Goshh!! Fish!! Art CT. So annoying. Freaking stressed Liao luhs! Jiayou jiayou to you! Urghhhhhh.. Btw, moved. crazilyheadoverheels.bs.com (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha no wonder cant find u, kk noted!! (mingli here lazy login)

    ReplyDelete