Mar 24, 2010

Hilariously stupid

I liked chem paper, I hated the whole hall exam thing, hated SS and chinese paper. Screw the flu and all. Stupid fan.
---
Guess we've been through alot which actually might seem like nothing at all, but actually is. It's stupid how both of us feels the same way but we just don't realise it, and when we dont, it all starts from sq1. I don't feel that "upset" over anything anymore, but the talks we had recently made me realise what was actually going through your mind. Hopefully it isn't another stupid assumption. I just hope it'll work out in one way or another. And even if it don't.. It's ok. Be happy. All that matters.
---
3+ years in sch and it's been tough. People say secondary school is the best period of time in your life but I don't agree. Yes I made friends that might just probably last me a lifetime, yes I've had like the best day ever in school. But sometimes I, or rather, we, can't help but feel school is just another stupid battlefield. Sch sux. It's like a mixture of good and bad things. And, you meet different kind of people, fucked up and whatnot. Sigh. Can't wait to graduate. Maybe somehow by then I'll see things at a whole new level. Well, maybe? Goodluck to me and everyone else for the upcoming exams. Emath. Omg

No comments:

Post a Comment