Jul 6, 2010

"you cant make a heart practical till its unbreakable"

yesterday's conversation was one of the best ive ever had. brought me back to then (09) when things seemed per-fecto. hopefully it's true. ok maybe there's still hope. ha ha

I no longer bother about the things i used to be bothered with (except the fact i am still afraid of the dark) maybe its because time's running out, 3 mths or so till Os and I'm still in the oh-im-so-sick-i-cant-study mood *sleeps* nuuuuu.. time for some wake up call.
.
.
.
oh look what ive found here on http://twitter.com/OMGthatssotrue
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
i did not say anythg huh. just found it.. related. aw man gotta love these sites sometimes.
---
Blog's boring, i know. Wordy post, h8 it? I h8 it too. Shant blog no more (you know I will :() okay goodbye


p/s: love safari hate internet explorer

1 comment:

  1. Are you feeling btr?! Take care! I still can't text. - yg :)

    ReplyDelete