Jun 18, 2010

Who reads? Oh well lesser the better :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Everything I'm excited about always ends with a "But need to study for Os first" Omg... Till Os frees me, and then we'll break free from school and and and have 5 months of holidays till a whole new awesome phase of life, teehee! Cant wait, something to look forward to in Life at least. Talking about "awesome" i've got 2 AWESOME tuition today. :( TGIF NOT.

p/s:

Clogs in trend now huh? no wonder laaa felicia. haha *hint


6 comments:

  1. EH WHY ME LOL I WANT IT BEFORE THE "TREND" COMES OUT ZZ ANYW SORRY FOR CAPS BUT I'M LAZY TO OFF IT AWAY DOOHOO~

    ReplyDelete
  2. FELICIA> HAHAH EH WHATEVER! HAHA YAH I KNOW U R NOT THOSSE WHO FOLOWS TRENDS HAHA (i think :p)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HUAIYING> HAHA eh thanks!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anyway your leopard prints nails remind me of the Daiso sticker for phone. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks uh i think u see laura's is like worse cuz its pink

    ReplyDelete