May 7, 2010

Omg save this

I dont understand how one can be SO IGNORANT just like that. Omg i've never in my life met anyone like them man soooooooo super ignorant to the surroundings, i was more of shocked than pissed i swear. i mean hello? even animals have respect for one another. omg... i still have yet to convince myself to believe. what is this world becoming to?

This week was horrible, insomnia uh uh, walls having ears, rumours like what? and yes friday's situation. Omg o-m-g i cant believe it. I'm laughing man i SWEAR. I cannot believe what i experienced today, how could any1 be so damn rude and ignorant? I've never seen that kinda thing b4 i swear, i thought ive seen the worse situation on tv drama but no i was proven wrong, today, ive finally seen how fucked up humans can be sometimes. Omg. I am utterly disgusted.


I'm glad my mum loved the Burberry perfume I bought for her, and I know next week's chinese mock exam is going to be MtEverest for me. I hate school. Period.

No comments:

Post a Comment