May 27, 2010

Now, needing who?

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
(way b4 class retreat)
Our last night phone call was cool. I'm unintentionally letting you ve a taste of your own medicine previously. Oh yes I believe in karma. I dont really know if it's a GOOD thing or a BAD thing burtttttttttt - My heart is light. I dont feel anything anymore. Just a friend, all that is. Things always happen in the opposite direction from the way we wanted it I guess? BAAAAAAAAAH. Laimin is the #1 blurrr, she left my house juz now @ 8 and she wore the wrong pair of slippers (she wore my maid's!) then ok alrdy then she went in the lift and accidentally press the alarm button zzz. Dont know to say if its cute or dumb. Oh right cant believe I forgotten to say this but! TGIT! :) GDNIGHT ALL x

No comments:

Post a Comment