May 18, 2010

Black and White

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
I think Life can be such a lesson itself too. I mean, ive learnt so many things, many many many things, from other people's mistake, from duh my own and everyone else. And, honestly, I hadnt had any so called "bestfriend" Nope I dont have one, nope nope nope, or should I say, all my friends are of equal status to me. Just that some are closer ones. Since I was 12 I guess I cant be confident enough to call anyone bestfriend because I dont wanna call someone bestf when its all fake, and is just a label. Nope I dont want that. Sigh whats a friend to you people? Someone who never scolds you and see your mistakes but dont help you correct em, or someone who scolds you (for the better) and ask you to buck up and wake up when there's a need. I'd pick the 2nd one. So what if someone is all nice to me 24/7 but does no improvement to your life? A friend should be someone who seperates the gd from the bad and teaches you things that ll get you far ahead in life. Friend is someone that ll accept your flaws and AT THE SAME TIME tries to correct em for you.
I, too, have made many mistakes in friendship, friendship conflicts are no stranger to me. But everytime one is solved and is cleared up, the bond between me and my friends gets stronger. We get happier, closer I must say?
Everyone has their flaws, including me. But flaws shldnt be the one that keeps you away from one another. Afterall a friend is someone who knows you inside out and loves you just the same. And yes I love all my friends although sometimes we all (plus me) can be such ass wipes lollll, who doesnt make mistakes? We all do. And maybe someday when you look back at all your conflicts, you'll probably just roll your eyes and say, "Cant believe we were that lame."
x

No comments:

Post a Comment