Apr 12, 2010

PFT DAY W0R

1) The pretty awesome sky a few days back @ 7:10PM :
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
2) And my pretty awesome olive green loafers!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
They are shoes, really. The hanger is just being annoying.
3) Goal for 2010!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
OMG CHIONESS IN OUT UP DOWN UPSIDE DOWN. 8D
Mom: "Eh you really green siao huh! I didnt even like green when I was young! Where did u get your genes from!" *giggles*
---
Just downloaded and printed music scores on9, this increases my feeling to play the piano later by 3x. Oh yeah! 8D The Grade7 pieces are tough, I'm halfway through! Anyone out there taking grade 7 as well? (besides ahlai)
OK bb.


As cute as you may seem, too bad you're just some flirt. Zhen ke xi. I'm not upset, I think. Just feel weird being ard you, idk why. Urgh. could it be . .

No comments:

Post a Comment