Mar 4, 2010

Freaky heels

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BOO! Today is sucha tiring tiring day manzz omgawww~ Just came back from sch and Im supposed to have tuition now BUTTTTT I'm still at home. This is bad. But. Cant help it.

Tmr some of the art people are having the MOE excel fest at Suntec City therefore we will be missing school. Coming back aft that for tchoukball I think? And, Laimin's damn sad because she WILL miss us. HAHahAHhaHAH ^^ We have the fest thingy on Saturday as well. Sigh. It's ok we get CIP points. Hahahaha heard that RI's store is directly infront of us. OOOOOOOO. Man, the singtel store is taking a long time to get the stocks for my Blackberry!!! It's thursday already. Ohhhh anddd p/s: my teeth moved, my teeth freaking moveeeeeeeddddddddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The moment I've been waiting for. Heh. Hope Ms Quek will have a safe trip tmrw morning! Things just keep getting better, so much betteroff without you? Like how you're better off w/o me also I guess?

No comments:

Post a Comment