Mar 14, 2010

Telephone's Official MV

Aft a gazillion days weeks months, I can conclude it has all been a waste of my sweetprecious time. From my friends to books to family to even strangers' blog, my mind is totally sorted out. Hell not going to be naive anymore loser, 2 words for you. BB. This year I will guard my heart and make it as cold as a stone (when it comes to feelings) as much as possible because getting hurt at 16 is just the stupidiest thing to get yrself into. Family and friends #1 Studies #2 Camerababy #3 Love life love me therefore I aint gonna hurt myself, peace. ^^v
Oh and one more thing, am going to stay away from the comp for awhile till CT1 iz ova at least. Mugmugmuggggg. What to do?

"Trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broke, but you can still see the crack on that motherf*****'s reflection"

2 comments: