Feb 2, 2010

I know your face like the back of my head

Sch's a siansation I officially hate physics practical, my graph was curving like a fishball but my last answer (g) was somewhat accurate. I hate 2.4km as well though we had a great laugh during recess/english lesson/math lesson/IN THE TOILET (hinthint:zee) Hehehe some part of the day wasn't so great.. Especially when Suanzee kept taking out her photos that she took with the Koreans oh well. that reminds me I want to print pictures as well!!! ^.^ dingding. Anyw to those who're feeling :( because of the departure of the Koreans, cheer up lah, they will not forget you and vice versa. (you know Im directing at you Zee) But oh well, hold yesterday in your heart and cheer the heck up! :D
p/s: when your brother hates Miley Cyrus . . .


LOL I see people starring at my iTouchy with that album cover. Man.. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment