Jan 25, 2010

Rants

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

So my mother got admitted in the hospital yesterday night and i didnt sleep well and i developed throat ulcer and my dad has a severe flu wtf sia wtFUCK and to add on, sch sucks and there's 2.4km run tmrw but imma go see doctor and get MC for tmrw lol you cant do anyth ms chng HA. think thats the only thing to feel relieve about, because somehow SS test was a disaster for all of us and i think when i get back my physics paper tmrw it'll 10x worse because i somehow forgotten my physics sec3 work alr then mdm teo gonna nag like crazy tmrw seriously shes annoying like an AUNTIE and oh we're so gonna get blasted by wang ting lau shi because i didnt go for chinese class in the morning as i cldnt wake up and i've got so many incomplete work to do but i really dont have the energy to do em wtf sia wtFKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
On a light note, Mr Loo was hilariously cute today haha
p/s: ZEE SLEEP EARLY LOR I DONT CARE AFTER YOU FALL SICK I LAUGH K

No comments:

Post a Comment