Jan 9, 2010

Starting small

Dreams?

I went to ngee ann's open house today, sch's damn big and nice compared to my sch, like duh. Whatever course I wanna take, it all starts from now. Have to start studying. Seriously I feel the stress already, damn annoying, I think I'll suffer from panic attacks lol no kid. And th worse part is, someone is hunting me in sch I think. + I hate PE... :( Current life sucks, weekends are just nothing but a rush of time. Now I wish holidays were back!! Contradicting shit, when I was having hols I wished I could go back to school, baaaaahhhhhhhzxzxsxzsdhuiasjkdhaso noooo I dont wanna studyyyyyyy :'@ I wish O levels could end now, when I get out of sec school, it ll be just awesome lor I think!!! It'll be -minus the stress and all, school stress, you know, the "students" stress, people around you giving you stupid stress and stuffs, blah.

I just learnt you can't trust anyone too easily even if the person seemed trustable. Hmmm... something to take my mind off now? Watch Avatar with family now, again. Yes. 2x. "GO BACKKKKKKKUUUUUUUU" Heh

Damn it... Whatever it is, life goes on. -_^ pce owt

2 comments:

  1. Ya but the problem is with no one around to give you stress, a lot of people don't bother doing their work. That's why my sisters keep asking me not to go to Poly.. cause i have no self-discipline -___-

    Decisions, decisions!

    -Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whatever it is, if you're not the mugging type, then poly's best, if not jc's just gon kill you la heh

    ReplyDelete