Jan 29, 2010

Capture these moments


I've seriously learnt that in Life, mistakes you make in the past are worth making if you did learn from them, and if you did, they weren't even mistakes to begin with, they were lessons. I am in my study room on the 9th floor facing Shunfu side and the sun is directly blazing in my direction. Somehow the sky is greyish therefore the scenery outside my window looks faded. Nature is awesome. Anyw thinking back about my sec1&2 life, I feel a lil.. disgusted actually. Like, omg why was I like that, what was I thinking, and stuffs. Regrets and "lessons" and "friends" I've made. Ha ha time passed, fast. 2010, I'm gonna stop caring about stuffs that aren't neccessary, I'm just gonna study, do my part for this graduating year and score well. To hell with those nonsense, nonsense - things that distract one from doing what they ve to. Such things like how someone's face pisses you off, HA! That's nonsense. I shall be neutral. And. Happy. Yipee, I guess if everyone puts aside their grudges, Life could be so much more easier.. Trust me. On a side note, those indonesian students are real talented heh and I'll miss the koreans!! Jessie :( Pic in sz's camera. Sigh, I just sneezed damn hard I felt giddy for awhile. Anyww I'm off to continue what I've to do. p/s: I forgotten to go for tuition ystd. & yes, my mom's back at home! Yayness ok bye.

2 comments: