Jan 20, 2010

Ah yes!

Who are you now? Are you still the same or did you change somehow?


Mr Loo - "Laimin dont be so childish"
Suanzee's reaction, "HAHAHAHAHAHAAAA"
Mr Loo - "Suanzee you also"
LOLOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL suanzee and laimin "fighting" in class during free period/mr loo self proclaim poa lesson lol damn hilarious hahahahah running out of the class and spraying water at her, very funny isit suanzee? HEHEHAHAHAHAHOHOHO. Laimin forgive noob loh k? :D

Neeway I went for braces appt just now dr chow like damn violent ah HAHAH super painful for one of my bottom teeth :'( BOOHOO. Almost jumped la, damn shit. Hehehe saw brenda auntaye and xiaonurse there also heheheh always telling me to chill when I see the dentist, apparently they can see my phobia through my eyes. Lol IOIO it's disappearing? Lol thinking abt it, I think I'm gonna blog in some alien language in no time, GAWWWWWWD.

Oh oh right so during tuition ystd, Ms Tay was like asking whats the product 4 acid + base la if im not wrong then we were all like popping answers then
"NEUTRAL!" Says zee
"Wah" says Ms Tay shocked that she somehow knows her work, "And whats the formula? the products??"
"I KNW I KNW..!!" Says zee
"PH!!!"
The whole class practically -________________________________________-
LMFAO SRSLY.. PH7 is neutral we know but shes not asking for that. hilarious shit.
H-I-L-A-R-I-O-U-S!!!!!! HAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAA.
And, I mistaken, thought today Ive tuition, in the end walking in... No one's inside :( PWNEDDDDDDDDDDDD.

Boomz, okay. Gtg!!!! I wonder hows tmr gon be like. :D
p/s: I WANT A NEW PHONE WITH A KEYBOARD KEYPAD HAYESHELLYEAHGAGAOOOLALAAAAAAAAAA
p/p/s: Alsagoff 2day trying to be sacarstic, "Maybe we should set up a modelling school?" *walks away* whole class including the TEACHER, *roll eyes* LOL PWNNEEDD X2
k bye

No comments:

Post a Comment